Thursday 13 September 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 37



Welcome all, lovely to see you, My baby has returned home today and it feels great to have #R2BC back here. What a super job all my guest hosts have done over the summer, thank you all so much for your support and hard work, I really enjoyed my time out.

Continuing with the alphabet theme it is the turn of P this week to guide my reasons to be cheerful.  So what can I come up with for P?

Party - I was pushed out of my comfort zone last Sunday and we opened our home to about 30 people to share a BBQ after Church.  I am not big on entertaining people as I get really nervous and stress about things being right but amongst these wonderful friends I was able to let go and really enjoy myself. It can be hard to make sure the food you choose is sutable for everyone as well but these egg free cupcakes are perfect and enjoyed by all.

Prayer - As a Christian, prayer is a big part of my life and I was excited and humbled to listen to Miss M's prayer tonight.  As she laid there and asked the Lord to help her to remember to pray each day (without any prompting I might add) my heart swelled and I was a happy mummy. It was also a super reminder this week to read a tweet from@DigitalNun saying that prayer is not only about 'chatting to God' but also waiting on him and listening.

Then my last 2 reasons are not P's but they are making me too cheerful not to mention them!  I am off to Blog Camp in London today and I can't wait.  On one hand I am nervous as I have not planned to meet anyone but the thrill of a grown-up day out with the chance to meet up with like-minded bloggers is a big draw.

And I'll be taking my new iPhone with me.  Yes I know I am about 3 years behind every other blogger but at last I have my own iPhone and only a day into owning it, I am loving it.  So quick and it makes life very simple and the bonus is I can listen to my music and podcasts on the train.

Then lastly not a reason to be cheerful but another P none the less.  Could I ask that we all pledge to try and visit a few more people in the link up please?  Community really does come about when we take the time to interact and I don't know about you but I have made some of my best bloggy friends through this link-up.

A big hello and welcome if you are new here today.  Please write a post about what is making you happy, cheerful, grateful right now. Grab the blog hop code from below, add it into your post and link up.  I'll be over to visit everyone who links up a related post this week.  Tweet with #R2BC too if you fancy.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, be blessed.  Mich x

Image Credit
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...